Tuesday, April 7, 2009

.duh.

.finally.
I turn up so.ha.kay.let me start with 5th April.I have a dinner with my cousin.they came from England.for vacation and take a look after us.ha.they are so lucky to have a dad like Uncle Stephen.trust me.he's totally a funny.kid-hearted.and kind-hearted man.ha.
then.after the dinner.me,my ko ko and my nephew went for a movie."unborned" was the movie we had watched.kinda scary.but the ending was just...mess up the movie.ha.
i just write what i did remembered for now.ya.my vice.p.Dam Dam have a fight with our 'Angel' mumy.i'll not given so much comment about that fight.i just don't want their relationship to get worse.i'll be the one who suffering.ha.
well.today.nothing much.but.i'll not smile toBrandie again.cause i realized that just made him felt so uncomfortable.that made me felt like i going to hell soon.duh.
Kinda miss my mama.wherever we ever like.stay,shop,have fun...etc..the last time.me with her.i never know that was the last.the last time we went for yamcha,last time she cooked for me eventhough she sicked,last time we having a conversation.the last time i stay beside her.i really miss her.she's the only one that made me felt love.i live in this world because of her. and now.i just found a reason to stay at 'here' so.because mama hoping for me to success.and i gonna repay all sacrifies from my mama.loving you so mama.always.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment