Wednesday, December 9, 2009

.farewell.

.fu.
i'm building up myself..since that day..but my mind just getting messy,messy and more messy.i'm cleaning up my mind with all negative minded.people,everyday everything changes.so as i..someday..but just remember,i love you guys so much..remember the days i love you guys..maybe my love will bacome fade..but please keep in mind that,i'am in love with you guys..every hours,minutes and seconds..that was the day..i entered the school that i have selected..wao,i'm a noobie that time..with spectacles and center cleave hair style..everyone was like,chinese dude..i was so sad that time..no friends yet..haha..but being there for 5 years..you guys have became my mental and physical friends..i meant for the mental is you guys calmdown and comfort my mental while physical is you guys have so much energy to play with me..so touch..everybody..here's my big big thank you...I LOVE YOU GUYS..xoxo

1 comment: