Saturday, February 6, 2010

.18th.

never think of to have a birthday like that.i just think i'll have a birthday like usual.dinner with family,watch television..like a normal day.but mine celebration..started on 5th February..in my working place..playschool.it was a surprise party.was touched and happiness all around me..thanks god for blessing me a wonderful birthday.then,is ning ning..my dearest sister..she came to my house.she gave me my favourite cheese cakes..yummy..she know what i want and what i think of..is hard to find a friend like that.i love her.then,the next day..my brother.i never thought that he will arrange a birthday surprise for me.he just used his effort all he have.thanks bro,for letting me have a memorable birtday.thanks ling..you are everywhere with me.thanks god..i'm 18 now..

No comments:

Post a Comment