Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hormonal games

Hi all! or hi me!

It just another day that i have been stuck in the room,literally
When all the emotions started to setting in and making me sinking into the sea of deep thought (Hormonal games on!)
Yes!i felt mistreated!i do not know what's/re the exact reasons why am feeling like this
(maybe am just trying avoid overthink about it)
This is the time,where i needed and misses her the most!
Because i know that,she's always the place i would wanna go for no matter good or bad things happened
Because i know that she love me and protect me whole heartedly like no one does
Her rough hands that used to comfort me
i misses all of that :(
 i love you mom,please stay happy at the other side of the world
promise me you will party hard up there

still you little girl, 
                            <3 div="">

No comments:

Post a Comment