Monday, April 20, 2020

Twenty-20

Twenty-20

Today marked the day of me and my dad blasting the music in our own room with our own genre of music in this rainy afternoon- noise,but bliss because we are still surviving from the whole chaotic situation. We've come a long way,still going through a long way..

It has been so may years since the last post,because.. i couldn't find a way to login into my account or should i said am afraid to look at what i have written in the past.

Seeing the old posts, make me feels like.. I've definitely changed, i guess not for better in terms of becoming more self-centered, losing some friends along the way, thoughts that i can't reveal. Been to here and there, stayed here and there, mind still sway here and there too. What is it like to be 28? Should i be achieving more?Own a house and a car? Get married? Own a few designer goods? Nope, i have none of that.

Being 28, i am focusing on my own well-being. I left my job. I refocus on my health and happiness. For the past few years, i have been pushing my body to the border of my limit, never thought my body would have changes that i have never expect, i've thought that i will be forever be in 25(prime age)- Maybe it was the signs of aging.

So, i sleep,i eat, i do my "business" for the past few months. But things didn't get better, i'm having insomnia now and then which has never happened to me before.

Then i picked up- Exercise. Oh man, it makes me sweat so much! Being a therapist, never have i walk the talk,maybe i should refocus my career choice! haha

There it is, all the babbling for today. I seem colder or cooler? ah, your judge!

Live your day <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment