Tuesday, May 26, 2009

.em.
well,well,well..ya,ya,ya..i'm updating my blog..haha..ya..updating..well,basically.i'm doing nothing in this week.nothing at all.well,some people ask me that:"do you have something to tell me?"ya,always.they always asked.actually,i have nothing to tell.really.i just learned how to let go.let go is the bested way to have a happy life.em.cannot denied that,i'm a human,human with some problems in my life.i cannot argue that are problems irritate my life.just i'm not the type who telling my problems to others.point of views help me to cheer up my life.i just look in a different way.the way that people seldom take it.i learned how to cheer up,how to stand up,how to fulfilled my life,how to work with them,how to socialize..just so many things in one times..that are the gifts that GOD and mama gave me..but i'm still learning..in the progress..never stop..as long as I'm see you guys are truly happy..emmm..well,another reason that why i don't want to my problem is.i have ever told a friend about my problem..but that person just like don't trust me.i'm not making a story.i never think something like that will happened on me..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment