Monday, June 1, 2009

.EO.

.em-hem.
i having my camp youth start on 29th until 31st.that was totally fun.haha.well.that camp's name extra ordinary camp.well,i just done something that i thought i'll not do it forever to betray my own GOD.but i just think deeply and clearly.i live in world is to learn good things.i learning in the name of Jesus and also LAO MU.i'm not betraying my own religion.because i' m not doing something bad to my God.i open my heart and accept Jesus.HE is my father.HE asked me to forgive my father.i'll forgive him although it is very hard.is really hard.sometimes,when you did something bad,the sins do not come to you,but is your loves one.the very very important message in the camp is don't be hypocrite.don't be faked,man.what for you did all the bullshit nonsence things.and finally,i'll open my heart to all my friends,especially ning ning.i won't be so secretive any more.no more for that.i'll tell it when it is the time.well,honestly..me and ning.in the name of best friends.but we not really know each other.we didn't have a long chat.like never.i learned guitar also.that was so fun.i have my first prayer during the camp.i prayed to have my family back.i prayed my mama was back.i prayed that i need not to having a life like this.i just cried like hell that time.i just cannot let go.until now.but i know,that was Jesus accompany and tell me all the truth.and..there is ning..she always love me.i want to show my love toward her too.

1 comment:

  1. Here is some comment for u.... actually... not very nice de comment also = =... jus jia you bah... U live for ur mum .... ur mum should be very very proud of u.... believe in god and miracle... she is always beside u ... jus maybe u din realise it... she always give u support literally... haiz... jus jia you bah!! i saw all ur post le... nice language also... haha.... nice reli... From : xiao bei bei!

    ReplyDelete