Saturday, June 6, 2009

.mamamia.

.smile all the days.
.oh my GOD.
everybody becoming so emo.they are emo-ing.i'm not good in talking and comfort them.i use my heart to talk with you guys.because i really not good in expressing my feeling.i'lll not be so emo.i want my life happy and interesting.maybe i'll die on next seconds,minutes,hours,days,months or even years.i don't know.cheer up guys.ningning,i know ur papa was went back to indon already.pray for him.pray him is always healthy,happy and safe.don't be sad,your papa don't want to see that.you still having him as your papa.and me as your bestfriend(if you still want me lar).sha,don't be emo.everything will turn fine.try to think wider.narrow thinking will never help you,it will just let you in pain.everybody is hurt by the love ones,but there are someone will always love you.trust on GOD and loves him.Brand,come and take your guitar when you free.no,no,no..is when i free.haha..sorry brand,but your's guitar is really really so so so big.and.i learnt how to tune the guitar already.and also some codes and strumming.i just love it although it hurts my fingers.well,haiz.never mind.is not time to talk about it.i still love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment