Saturday, March 21, 2009

.reason.

.ha.
reason stand for saving my life from death.
i need reason to live on this world and not survive.survive is you keep on working hard to stay alive.but.i'm not.i'm totally not that type person for now as for sure.ha.i sneezed just now.like usual.but there are something interesting.my nose was bleeding.the blood just smelled like rusting iron.ha.maybe what they said is totally not incorrect.i'm so hot.not "hot" but the chinese people said the heat that stay in the human body.i drank a lot of water.but that is not working.my big illeum just don't absorb it.and now.pimples got worse.people.i'm not stressing out.my pimples stressing out with me.

2 comments:

  1. hey chu ting..can u give me ur contact num or ur msn so that i can contact you..miss u so much~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u is chu ting? hehe... I mis u wor... I always wait for u msg in friendster one de wor... finaly u appear to me liao....Touch*

    ReplyDelete