Monday, March 30, 2009

.true friend.

.em.
what you really mean by true friend?i just asked this questions toward someone.but seem like he was so confused with that.but it does not matter at all,brand.for me.all my friend is my true friend.don't bother you stay always or stay far from me.as long as they still remember me after an age even they didn't like contact or meet you.this.for me.is enough for my true friend.ha.people will always appreciate you if u did it the same way with them.this called respect each other.true friend cannot stay together forever(physically) but in mental.they can.tut.true friend can betray you for some reason.they can even hurt you deeply than your lover.don't argue with that.i have been through.ha.because i know.they did not meant it that way.they just lost their way.and i should lead them.and not abounded them.remember.friend for a second,friend forever.

1 comment: