Sunday, March 22, 2009

.stuffie day.

.duh.
is 0125a.m now.i just came back from cinema.i have watched "hotel for dogs".ha.kinda funny and cute.i'm still not going to bed yet course i'm still not update my latest new.ha.let me recall what i have done today.em.em.em.em.be patient.i'm still don't remember.em.em.em.em.oh ya.i went to city mall this afternoon.cut my fringe and my ko ko.haha.u better ask him by yourself.then.i went to popular.i have bought some effective practice books.quiet a lot.while waiting my ko ko finish he cut.i went to vedablu.ya.alone.that's the way i always been.ha.i bought a scope of cream and cookies.quiet yummy.haha.i sat down there and take a rest.enjoying the situation at there.comfortable and relaxing.well.that's all that i remember now.my brain started tired now.ha.so.good night guys.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment